CV and cover letter
- Do you find it difficult to land an interview even though you have all the relevant experience and qualifications?
- Are you unsure of how to communicate the value you can offer to prospective employers?
- Do you think you are underselling yourself?
If you have answered 'yes' to any of these questions then you are in the right place... and I am here to help you.
- As a professional CV Writer I can create a CV which will significantly increase your chances of securing an interview for the job you really want and deserve.
- I can skilfully handle any potential scenario, such as international experience, employment gaps, lengthy career history, lack of education, returning to workforce, career change or career progression.
- I will spend some quality time with you to understand your background and career aspirations.
- I will put lots of effort into your CV and cover letter and will ensure they both are impressive, serve your purpose and place you ahead of your competition.
What is the process?
- Place your order. Choose your investment fee and check out with PayPal on this site. Alternatively, you can make a bank transfers or send a cheque. You are welcome to contact me for more details about these options.
Your investment fee depends on your career level. If you are not sure which one is applicable to you, please call me on 01786396331 or CLICK HERE to fill out an enquiry form and I will get back to you with a quote.
Graduate/Starter £89 (Less than 1 year of total work experience)
Early Career £139 (1–5 years of total work experience)
Mid-Career £179 (6–10 years of total work experience)
Senior/Management Level £239 (11–20 years total work experience)
Executive/Director Level £299 (More than 20 years of total work experience)
- Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you place your order:
- The questionnaire form
- At least 3 examples of job adverts you are particularly interested in.
If you have any of the following documents, please send them to email@example.com:
- The most recent copy of your CV
- Letters of recommendation from your previous employers
Please send these documents as soon as you place your order, no later than 24 hours prior to our scheduled consultation.
- Expect my call or email within 24 hours to arrange a consultation at your convenience, between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. UK local time, Monday – Saturday inclusive. We will meet in person or speak via phone or Skype, depending on your location and preference. It will be a Skype consultation if you live outside of the UK.
- The consultation will take approximately 1.5–2.5 hours. I will prepare a list of well researched questions to elicit all the key information about your career, skills, achievements and the value you can offer to prospective employers.
- You will receive your CV and cover letter within 8 working days during a delivery session. I will explain the strategy and techniques I used in order to write your career materials, and will make sure you are happy with the product and my service. If any minor changes are required I will make them at the same day.