How we use your information
This notice explains how we use and share personal information which may be collected online, on paper or by email, telephone, CCTV or in person by different departments across the company.
We collect, use, hold and share where necessary, information for the following purposes:
- to deal with the service that you requested and to allow us to be able to communicate, and provide services appropriate to your needs and to monitor our performance in responding to your request;
- to ensure we meet our legal obligations;
- to prevent and detect fraud or crime;
- to conduct research and surveys and to allow for the statistical analysis of data so we can plan the provision of services;
- where necessary to protect individuals from harm or injury;
- where you have consented to the processing;
- where otherwise permitted under Data Protection legislation.
It applies to information we collect about:
- Service provision;
- Visitors to our websites;
- Providing information to individual services online;
- Security of information;
- People who contact us via social media;
- People who email us;
- People who make a complaint to us;
Visitors to our websites
When someone visits http://www.cv-world.co.uk our servers collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Providing information to individual services online
You will always be provided with a detailed privacy notice when you provide information in order to request a service. Please make sure that you read the information so you are aware of how your information will be processed.
People who contact us via social media
Please note that the individual privacy policies of the social media channels e.g. Twitter, apply.
Under Data Protection legislation, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
How will you use the information?
We will use the data you provide us with to send you information about the services you have requested, such as sending you links to our web forms.
Where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details the data you give us will be used to verify your identity and for providing you with the information or service you have requested.
The only people using your personal details will be those initially providing the advice and information to you and those involved in providing, evaluating or managing the webchat service.
Who will you share my information with?
We will not share your personally identifiable information with anyone.
We will only send personally identifiable information about you to other organisations when we have your consent. This is only necessary when we need to share your information in order to provide the service requested.
We may also use the information in response to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process if required under law.
We make every effort through appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is held securely and to safeguard against unauthorised access by.